The Knight Family

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Friends and Family

So, new to this blog stuff, but I thought I'd give it a try.
 Just wanted to shout out to our friends back in Tennessee who were so helpful to us getting all moved out and on our way. We're now finally in Bloomington and so far we're doing great. Can I say how much I love our new apartment? The kitchen right now is the only room all put together, but we're getting there. Already got a washer and dryer set for dirt cheap which we love. :)  Funny thing is the people we bought it from were moving to Pocatello, ID. Crazy how small the world is. Anyway, it's still a little weird now being here. I mean we've only been here for a few days and I know it will take getting used to. We just had been waiting and working towards finally getting here and now its here and I almost can't believe it. I feel like anytime we're just gonna get back in the car and drive back to TN where we have jobs and loving friends/family. I'm a bit nervous about this new adventure, however we are very excited to be starting it. Can't wait to get all unpacked and maybe we can find some bike's or rent some and bike the trails here. Our apartments have an 8 mile bike trail next to us. The whole town itself is a big bicycling community which I love. A very I guess what you would call a "green" community. The IU campus is massive and absolutely beautiful. I think we're gonna need to just go walk the grounds and explore. I am excited to make new friends and hope to find a great place for me to work doing massage! Well, I guess off to more unpacking... fun...;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home