Loving Life
It has been way too long since my last post. But, I have to say we are doing absolutely wonderful! Chris is having a blast at IU and I love my job! We love it here in Bloomington but miss being with family. We were able to make it back for Christmas and see almost everyone! Some new things for us are: Chris got a new calling, he is an Instructor for Priesthood. I had three callings two were in teaching but just got released from those two and put in as the new Primary Music Leader. I am kind of freaking out. Nervous and a little scared, but Heavenly Father blesses us and I know I will be fine. We so far are liking these new callings and look forward to serving in our ward. I have also taken over being the leader of the ward Book Club. A little more work than I had expected, but I figure once I get the hang of it I'll be fine.
In October we added a new addition to our little family. Her name is Athena. She is a very small kitten. We got her a few days before she was six weeks old. Achilles did NOT like her at first but now they're practically inseparable. We have turned into "those" people. You know the ones where their animals are their children? We don't mind though. We love them so much!
I also started taking cooking lessons from a new friend. We trade massages for lessons. She is pregnant with their third and I stink at cooking so we both are pretty excited about it!:) We are so blessed to have made such great new friends here and look forward to what Heavenly Father has in store for us next. Sorry this isn't very long, just wanted to drop a note.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home